Christmas Countdown

søndag 3. august 2014

Back To School @ My Besties Norge

Hi again
I almost forgot that there's a new challenge at
My Besties Norge
today too.
The challenge theme here is
Back To School

I have decorated a book. I used DPs from Papirdesign, with a beautiful map print. I think Hedda, who is genuine interested in maps and countries will get this book when school begins later this month. That's also the reason for the purple and pink colours on the image, as purples are her favourite colours.
The image is My Besties IMG804.
The cutouts are also from a DP from Papirdesign. Other embellishments used are seambindingribbon with a little bookcharm attached, lace, ribbons with numberprints and a paperclip with a ribbon tied on (that one I "stole" from Heddas desk...)



I'll enter the following challenges:
Scribble and Scrap #24 - Anything Goes
Crafty Calender - Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes
Divas by Design - Anything Goes
Fan-Tastic Tuesday #46 - Anything Goes


Please visit
My Besties Norge
to see what the DT have made for the
Back To School Challenge

***

So Long

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hi Lisbeth - another gorgeous project! I love these images and your choice of embellishments is amazing, Hedda will love taking this to school! My favourite colour is also purple and I am using my purple laptop to comment on your card! Yay!!! Love your book cover.

    Thank you so much for entering the Crafty Calendar Challenge this month, lots of luck to you.

    Hugs Sue Pxxx DT

    SvarSlett
  2. Just so beautiful. Fabulous card. Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    SvarSlett
  3. A fabulous back to school card. I love the paper and elements you've used.
    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    SvarSlett
  4. This is outstanding. Such a brilliant gift for the start of the school year. Thank you for sharing your wonderful project with us at Stamping Sensation.
    Eret x

    SvarSlett