Christmas Countdown

onsdag 4. februar 2015

Lots of Love @ I ❤️ ProMarkers

Hello again

Today I’m here to show you the Paperbag I decorated for the new challenge over at

This weeks challenge has the theme
Lots of Love

 Our sponsor this week is
Letraset

Here is my paperbag. It’s, of course, decorated with several hearts, both dies and a charm. I made the hearts with the torn edges by taping the dies to the DP and tear around the dies instead of running it through the machine.
All paperedges are inked (DistressInk WalnutStain), and after they’re attached together I randomly splatted on some white gesso.
I tied two bows of seambindingribbon that I put together. Onto it I put a button with a bow of twine and a heartcharm attached. I also used some flowers and laces to decorate it.
The image is one of Sherri Baldys My Besties. It’s coloured with Pro- and TriaMarkers. You’ll find a full list of colourcombinations below the picture of the image.
Around the image I sprinkled on some Shabby White Frantage.



Pro- and TriaMarkers used to colouring the image:
Skin: Ivory, Dusky Pink, Tan, Blush, Sunkissed Pink
Hair: Buttercup, Tan
Eyes: C618
Mouth: Blossom
Clothes: Satin, Tan, Denim Blue, C618, Blender
Hearts and Roses: Blossom, Pale Blossom
Leaves: Pear Green
Shoes: Tan, Blender
Rings in the hair: Silver Lining
Shadow around image: Warm Grey1, Blender

I’ll join these challenges:
Creative Inspirations #299 - Love is in the Air!
Papertake Weekly - Anything Goes
Hobbygarasjen #22 - Bruk Hjerte
Crazy Challenge #190 - Love
Crafting By Designs - Anything Goes
That Craft Place - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #37 - Always Anything Goes
Stamping Sensations - Anything Goes

***

I hope to see you over at

***
So Long

7 kommentarer:

  1. This is a lovely card hun! Thanks for playing along at Creative Inspirations! xxx

    SvarSlett
  2. Beautiful work Lisbeth and so prettily embellished.

    It's lovely to see you at Stamping Sensations, many thanks for joining in.

    B x

    SvarSlett
  3. Utrolig flott fargelagt! Jeg likte også godt hvordan du har satt teksten.
    Takk for at du deltar i Hobbygarasjens hjerteutfordring!
    Klem julia

    SvarSlett
  4. Thanks for sharing with us at Scribble and Scrap. Your paper bag is gorgeous xxxx

    SvarSlett
  5. That's a real work of art and I love the little image. Thanks for joining us at Stamping Sensations this month.
    Pinky

    SvarSlett
  6. A fabulous card, Lisbeth! Gorgeous subtle colouring. thanks for joining us at stamping sensations this month and good luck!

    SvarSlett
  7. Adorable card! Thanks for joining us at The Crazy Challenges.

    SvarSlett