Christmas Countdown

onsdag 18. februar 2015

Make Us Laugh @ I ❤️ ProMarkers


Hello again to you all
I’m here to show you my card for the new challenge over at

I ❤️ ProMarkers

The theme for this weeks challenge is
Make Us Laugh
-so I’ve tried to give my card a little humorous touch

Sponsor for this weeks challenge is
Dr Digi

I have used the image called
Aubery Bumblethope


I used Kraft cardstock for the card base and mats behind the DPs.
DPs are from Papirdesign and Making Memories.
Flowers are from Notabene and halfpearls from Papirdesign.
The stamped greeting inside the card is from Kort & Godt. The text on the front is stamped with a textstamp that is so old, I hadn’t marked it. I stamped it onto Kraft cardstock, then cut out and used parts of it.
The image i cut out with Spellbinders dies «Labels Seventeen».
All paper- and cardstockedges are inked with DistressInk WalnutStain.
And here’s my card:

Insides:

Outsides:

I’m sorry I haven’t written down the colour combo’s I used for this image.

I’ll join these challenges:
Passion For ProMarkers #284 - Perfect Pearls
Crafty Calendar - Anything Goes
Through The Craft Room Door - Anything Goes
Scribble and Scrap #38 - Always Anything Goes
Card and Scrap #91 - Alt er lov/ Anything Goes
Crafty Catz #266 - For The Boys
Sister Act #93 - Anything Goes Cards Only
Simply Create Too #79 - Anything Goes

***


***
So Long

8 kommentarer:

  1. Meget flot kort...
    Tak fordi du deltager i udfordringen på Card and Scrap

    SvarSlett
  2. Love it​!​ Fabulous card!​ Thanks for sharing ​your talent​ with us at Through the Craft Room Door. Hope to see you again soon and good luck in the prize draw!

    SvarSlett
  3. Great card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Catz this week.

    SvarSlett
  4. Fab card! Love the image thanks for sharing him with us at Scribble and Scrap xxx

    SvarSlett
  5. Love how you have showcased the image. Great male card. Thank you for sharing your talents with us over at Crafty Catz. Hugs Nina

    SvarSlett
  6. What a fabulous card. A really great image and love your colour choices, love blue and craft together. Thanks for joining in with our 'Perfect Pearls' challenge this week at Passion for Promarkers, and good luck
    Eileen x

    SvarSlett
  7. Stunning male card Lisbeth.The image is fabulous and i love your design and papers.
    Thanks so much for joining in with my theme this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  8. Aubrey rocks! That belly! Thanks for joining us at SCT.

    SvarSlett